Our Lady of the Wells, Clonmoney

View Webcam

In line with current Government Health Restrictions masses can be viewed via webcam or by radio link only from Our Lady of the Rosary Church at the following times:

Saturday 6.00pm
Sunday 11.00am
Weekdays 10.00am

Clonmoney gets its name from the five natural wells at the site, two of which are still visible. Built around 1829 it was renovated and extended in 1986/1987. The gate, railing and cut stone entrance are from an estate in Castlecrine and were presented by the Normoyle family Drumline.