With both thanks and relief we received the news of the Government’s decision to lift many of the Covid-19 Restrictions. That said we still need to be careful and vigilant as the virus is still active in the community. With this in mind we ask that the following measures be maintained:
- Face masks/face coverings are to be worn while in the church building.
- We ask that everybody use the hand sanitising facilities onentering and exiting the church.
- Holy Communion is to be received on the hand.
- Refrain from offering the sign of peace by shaking hands.
- We will retain the current seating arrangements when possible.
- If you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms as outlined by the public health authorities, or if you are not confident about coming to Mass at this time, please join us in prayer onthe parish webcam or on the parish radio.
- We will continue to keep these measures under regular review and update you as necessary.
Thanking you for your continued support and cooperation.