Born on 25th February 1926. Fr Tim Tuohy was a native of Feakle, Co Clare and was a priest of the Diocese of Killaloe for 63 years. He studied for the priesthood at St Patrick’s College, Maynooth where he was ordained in 1951. Following ordination he was appointed temporarily to the emigrant Mission in Brentwood Diocese but returned that December to take up a post on the staff of St Flannans College. In 1954 he was seconded to the Diocese of Kildare and Leighlin serving first in Daingean and then in Edenderry, both in Co Offaly. In 1958 he returned to the diocese to become curate in Broadford. He was appointed CC Mullagh(Kilmurry Ibrickane) in 1960 and CC Killaloe in 1965. He was appointed Curate in Newmarket on Fergus in 1968. His first appointment as Parish Priest was in Kyle and Knock parish in 1984 and he moved in 1986 to become PP of Mullagh (Kilmurry Ibrickane) where he had previously served as Curate. He retired as Parish priest in July 2002 but continued to serve as Associate Pastor until his retirement from active ministry in 2012.
Suaimhneas síoraí tabhair dó a Thiarna, agus go lonraí solas suthain air.