In line with current Government Health Restrictions masses are suspended in Our Lady of the Wells Church for the time being. Masses can be viewed via webcam or radio link from Our Lady of the Rosary Church at the following times 6pm on Saturday, 11am on Sunday and 10am on weekdays
Clonmoney gets its name from the five natural wells at the site, two of which are still visible. Built around 1829 it was renovated and extended in 1986/1987. The gate, railing and cut stone entrance are from an estate in Castlecrine and were presented by the Normoyle family Drumline.