Sundays @ 11am
Holy Days please refer to the Current newsletter
Clonmoney gets its name from the five natural wells at the site, two of which are still visible. Built around 1829 it was renovated and extended in 1986/1987. The gate, railing and cut stone entrance are from an estate in Castlecrine and were presented by the Normoyle family Drumline.