In line with current Government Health Restrictions masses can be viewed via webcam or by radio link only from Our Lady of the Rosary Church at the following times 6pm on Saturday, 11am on Sunday and 10am on weekdays
The Blessed Virgin Mary of the Most Holy Rosary, Newmarket on Fergus was dedicated in 1971 by Bishop Michael Harty. It replaced the church of 1802. Its most striking feature is its seven gables recalling the seven pre reformation parishes. One gable was restyled to become a day chapel in 2014/2015. The name of the church was shortened to ‘Our Lady of the Rosary’ in 2018.