In line with current Government Health Restrictions masses are suspended in Carrigerry Church for the time being. Masses can be viewed via webcam or radio link from Our Lady of the Rosary Church at the following times 6pm on Saturday, 11am on Sunday and 10am on weekdays
Carrigerry was originally thatched but was blown down on the “night of the big wind” on the 6th January 1839. The present building was opened on 6th February 1842. Major renovations were carried out during 1986/1987 and the church was blessed on 1st March 1987.