Masses are suspended until weekend 31st October in line with government guidelines. Weekday masses at 10am and weekend masses at 6pm on Saturday and 11am on Sunday will be live streamed from Our Lady of the Rosary Church and can be viewed via webcam from parish website
Holy Days please refer to the Current Newsletter
Carrigerry was originally thatched but was blown down on the “night of the big wind” on the 6th January 1839. The present building was opened on 6th February 1842. Major renovations were carried out during 1986/1987 and the church was blessed on 1st March 1987.